AMSA2010 Exhibitor Prospectus
The McKinnon Building at the University of Wollongong has a spacious foyer, providing an ideal location for exhibits. Morning and afternoon teas and lunches (on two days) will be served in this area which is also adjacent to the high traffic plenary theatres and speaker prep room.
Why Should You Exhibit at AMSA2010?
By exhibiting at the AMSA2010 Conference, your organisation will enjoy exclusive access to all attendees, both AMSA members as well as non-members. AMSA Conference attendees represent a diverse spectrum of scientific disciplines in the marine sciences from a wide range of employment sectors (e.g. private, public, nonprofit, academic, consulting) and responsibilities (e.g. field scientists, researchers, managers, regulators, consultants, students).
The theme New Waves in Marine Science and the special symposia provide links to a wide range of marine disciplines. Hence the scientists attending will be interested in equipment from underwater gliders to fish tags, tracking devices, specialised software, and more.
The AMSA2010 Conference and Exhibition is the perfect forum for you to distribute information, promote your products and develop company loyalty. You can talk face-to-face with your most important clients, customers and buyers.
It provides links to future business ...
A well-designed exhibit helps you attract interest and develop new leads, while at the same time will increase the educational value of the meeting for attendees. Get your message across to decision makers at the AMSA2010 conference! With over 200 presentations, what better place is there for you to showcase your business?
Meet Your Goals with these Valuable Exhibitor Services
To maximize your companies' exposure, all scheduled morning and afternoon teas, lunches on two days, as well as the evening Poster Cocktail Function, will take place in and around the Exhibition area.
Exhibition cost is $1,595 (including GST), and includes:
- Complimentary full registration for one person, to include one copy of the Conference Program and Handbook, with the list of conference delegates, and one conference satchel.
- Introduction by Chair at Poster Cocktail Session (two sentences for introduction to be supplied by Exhibitor)
- Half-page listing for printing in black and white in the final program that can include a description of equipment, processes or services provided, along with full contact details. Text and grapics to be supplied by the Exhibitor in digital pdf form (165mm wide x 125mm high) by email by 10 June 2010.
- Logo displayed on the conference web site (logo supplied by Exhibitor)
- One Stand, approx. 3m x 2m, with one sign across the front with your company name
- Stand construction ideally suited to Velcro™ or pins
- One table and two chairs
- Exhibition Stand lighting and power
- Onsite costs such as cleaning, electricity, construction and dismantling
- On-call management assistance before and during the conference
Note that any equipment ordered directly from a supplier that is outside that offered in the above sponsorship is extra and arranged directly with the supplier.
For further information regarding exhibition opportunities, please contact: Narelle Hall.