Linking to the AMSA Website
The Australian Marine Sciences Association Inc. (AMSA) welcomes administrators and managers of web sites to place a link on their site back to the home page of www.amsa.asn.au. All we ask of you is to adhere to the following conditions. By downloading our logos and/or using text to link to www.amsa.asn.au you accept these conditions of use.
If you wish to link to anywhere other than the www.amsa.asn.au home page you are required to contact our Web Manager to seek specific permission. Your request for permission must include:
• the URL of the page to which you wish to link (our page)
• the URL of the page from which you wish to link (your page)
You must use the AMSA logo OR the words "Australian Marine Sciences Association Inc." for your link to the home page of www.amsa.asn.au. The logo must not be used (in whole or in part) for any other purpose without our express permission and, in particular, you must not use the logo on a feature or design of, or incorporate it in whole or in part in, any other logo, icon or graphic.
You must not use any other trade mark, logo icon, text or artwork as, or as part of, your link to www.amsa.asn.au.
The logo must be used only in the form (size, shape and colour) in which it is provided. You must not alter, amend, resize, redraw, distort, animate or tamper with the logo in any way. Contact the Web Manager if you require further explanation or usage options.
You may place your link and the associated logo/text to suit your needs as long as:
• the link and associated logo/text appear clearly and distinctly from
any other link, text or graphics
• no other trade mark, logo, icon, graphic or text appear in close proximity to the logo
• the link and logo is not used in any way to represent or imply falsely, deceptively or confusingly that either AMSA endorses or is affiliated with or related to any third party (including you) or product
• neither you nor the material on your web site will disparage AMSA or its goods or services, and
• your web site, and any material on it, conforms to accepted standards of public decency and good taste. It must not expose AMSA to any risk of liability under any criminal or civil law.
You agree to use, and to link to, www.amsa.asn.au at your own risk. AMSA will not be liable for any loss or damage from any cause (including negligence) to your web site and system, or to people linking to us from your web site(s), caused by or in connection with a link to www.amsa.asn.au. Any such loss or damage will be your responsibility.
You agree to indemnify AMSA and keep it indemnified against all actions, claims, costs, demands, damages or liability arising in any manner from a breach by you of the terms of this agreement.
AMSA reserves the right to change these terms and the logo at any time and solely at its discretion.
AMSA reserves the right, solely at its discretion, to request removal of your link and/or the logo at any time. It also reserves the right to review your link and/or use of the logo.
If you have any questions or comments about creating a link to us, please contact us:
Australian Marine Sciences Association Inc.
PO Box 8
KILKIVAN Qld 4600